1. Norwegian lyrics
2. English translation
3. Greek translation
4. Romanian translation
1. Norwegian lyrics
Artist / Band:Trang Fødsel
Lyrics: Hans Petter Aaserud and Jørund Fluge Samuelsen
Samme driten nå har det skjedd igjen
Jeg har latt venners råd få råde igjen
Vi er på vakt når noen skal vise frem
Den siste dama de har hatt med seg hjem
Alexander was the co-host of the show «Allsang på Grensen». Recordings occurred on Wednesday, 29 June. It was aired on the next day. He also performed solo and in duet with Mats Paulson and Didrik Solli Tangen. All the parts can be seen here.
Recorded by May Elisabeth. English translation by Tessa Lande. English revision by Katie Anderson. Subs by Julia B.
(found and translated by Sonya Luzina, English revision by Anni Jowett)
It seems he never changes: an open smile on his face and a violin in his hands.
Nevertheless there are some serious changes in his life – recently he broke up with his girlfriend and was immediately hooked up by another girl.
– Sasha, you’re a frequent guest in Ukraine these latter days . Are things going well? By the way, Has your debut album sold better in the CIS or in Europe?
– In the CIS. If there were no “pirates”, the circulation would be estimated in millions. In Norway, for example, no one would never download something for free from the Internet, and here it is the rule of life. Nevertheless, here in Kiev I’m planning to release my second album in Russian and to give a concert in the October Palace. This show will be unique: October 19, me and Vitaliy Kozlovskiy will perform two solo programmes with live sound and ballet.
– What do you think, where does your career develop most quickly – among the English-speaking countries or the Russian-speaking ones?
– I want to be an artist, who is equally loved in all continents, but I realise that I’m mostly demanded in the Scandinavian countries and in the CIS. There is a lot of competition in Germany and France , they won’t let me perform on the big stage and, consequently, I will be forgotten there in couple of years. To tell the truth, I’ve visited half of the world thanks to Russian-speaking fans. They are everywhere – in America, Australia and Europe.
– Why don’t you sing in German or in French?
– It’s too artificial. I had an unsuccessful experience – I recorded ” Fairytale” in French, but it went unnoticed.
– Do you often feel disappointed?
– This year I was disappointed only once – because of my girlfriend. It seemed to me that I had really fallen in love. However, I hesitated a long time about her – I didn’t want to get too close with her. But then I fell in love totally, I stopped paying attention to the other girls. And at that moment I became uninteresting to her. She just wanted to hunt…My premonitions haven’t deceived me. Though I’m still sad because of lost love, now I like another girl, I think she could be my girlfriend. Maria is very beautiful and she is able to be a friend. And she lives near to me. Continue reading Alexander in Ukrainian magazine “Telegid”
Article published on www.tb.no 24.6.2010
Author: Hege Støtvig. Photos: Anne Charlotte Schjøll.
Translation by Marianne Saietz
Article revised by Anni Jowett
Thriving: Alexander Rybak and Didrik Solli-Tangen feel they are among their own and thrive in the company of the Marine Music. Friday they will be on stage together, at the annual Firework-concert at Karljohansvern.
First Concert – Then Girlfriend!
HORTEN: Alexander Rybak wishes for a girlfriend. He will try to make that happen this summer, but first: The Firework-concert in Horten.
Yesterday Alexander Rybak and Didrik Solli-Tangen had rehearsals with the Marine Music in Horten. Friday they will be on stage for the annual Firework-concert at Karljohansvern. The concert is announced as a family party by the Festspillene. The fact that great weather and a record audience is expected at the concert on Friday, does not affect Rybak and Solli-Tangen very much.
– It is going to be awesome, no matter what! Even if there is only an audience of ten. What we are going to do is quite unique, says Rybak. – Come to the concert, encourages Solli-Tangen.