Article published on www.amta.no 3.4.2012. Link to original article: http://www.amta.no/kultur/article5998783.ece
Found by Ellen NL. Translation by Marianne Saietz.
Alexander Rybak is one of the most popular in the country at Facebook. A new list ranks the largest Facebook-pages in the country. At the top, Opera Browser reigns with more than one million followers. The metal-band Dimmu Borgir is number two with nearly 800.000 followers.
The digital advertising-company Nodes Agency, has made an overview of all large norwegian Facebook-pages which shows, which ones are the largest and which ones have the highest increase on a daily and weekly basis.
“The list shows clearly, that more and more companies, organizations and celebrities use Facebook-pages as tool of communication” – tells Daniel Bæk from Nodes, who has published the lists.
Alexander Rybak is number 7 on the list with 402.121 followers.
The ten largest:
1. Opera Browser: Number of fans: 1.099.261
2. Dimmu Borgir: Number of fans: 790.293
3. Zedge: Number of fans: 620.361
4. OnePiece Jump In: Number of fans: 561.032
5. Immortal: Number of fans: 506.315
6. Röyksopp: Number of fans: 426.029
7.Alexander Rybak: Number of fans: 403.657
8. Jeg har ingen venner å miste: Number of fans: 342.286
9. The Voice Number of fans: 313.086
10. Madcon Number of fans: 307.396