Scan and translation by Kristina Ovcharenko
Link to the scanned photo of the interview.
( It is possible to read the text in russian here ):
Our Norwegian Byelorussian: Born May 13, 1986 in Minsk. Mother – a pianist, his father – a violinist. When the boy was 4 years old, his parents moved to Norway. The family settled in a suburb of Oslo. Graduated at the School of Music, studying at the conservatory in Oslo. Winner of ” Eurovision-2009 ” in Moscow (387 points).
1) What book would you bring, to a deserted island?
– Is “Playboy” considered a book:)? If not, then I would read books about Russian history.
2) Recent events that struck you the most?
-Volcanic eruption in Iceland. Why not move it to another planet?
3) In what historical era, would you have liked to live?
-Ancient Rome. The Romans were majestic, hardy and surrounded by beautiful half-naked women.
4) Your favorite litterary, theatrical or action Hero?
-Bruce Willis in the role of “Die Hard”, John McClain. He is unapproachable and cold, but at the same time funny and easy-going. And, of course, James Bond.
5) Who of of our contemporaries, do you like most?
– I like Natalie Portman – for her wisdom in making life decisions and for her beauty.
6) What do you value most in friends?
-Devotion and understanding.
7) Your main character trait?
-Trying to control everything myself. In this romantic and simply impossible young man.
8) Your main drawback?
9) What kind of human weakness, do you find the most excusable?
– The desire to be known and recognized.
10) With which person, would you consent to stay in an elevator for a long time?
11) Which word or phrase, do you use most?
12) What was your most insane waste of money?
-I Once rented a jet plane.
13) Do you love money?
-Yes, and money loves me too.
14) Your favorite way to pass time?
-Computer games and workouts in the gym.
15) What makes you get tired more often?
-Perhaps..I get tired of stupid people.
16) What are your favorite names – male, female?
-Maria, Marie, Alexander
17) Your favorite cities?
-New York, Minsk, Moscow.
18) What is your greatest achievement?
-I loved and was loved in return.
19) Which talent, would you like to possess?
-To play football.
20) What do you need, to be completely happy?
-A lot. I have a need to make others happy.
21) What is your lifes motto?
-I can not decide on the precise wording of life’s motto for life. I live and I try to give joy to others!